Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello All

My parents and I had a talk and they wish me to terminate my blogs for the time being. Meaning after a time I’ll delete this blog and then as I get older resume them. When this happens I’ll make sure to let you know. :-) I’m not exactly what I would say happy about this but I know that I must honor my parents. It’s hard, but it’s what must be done. They’ve shown me this, and they want this time in my life to be for other things. That being said, stay strong in the faith and know that God is with you. He will be your guide. This Psalm really speaks to me at this time, and I pray it will to you as well.

Psa 40:1 To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry.
Psa 40:2 He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
Psa 40:3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.
Psa 40:4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie!
Psa 40:5 You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.
Psa 40:6 Sacrifice and offering you have not desired, but you have given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required.
Psa 40:7 Then I said, "Behold, I have come; in the scroll of the book it is written of me:
Psa 40:8 I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart."
Psa 40:9 I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O LORD.
Psa 40:10 I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation.
Psa 40:11 As for you, O LORD, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!
Psa 40:12 For evils have encompassed me beyond number; my iniquities have overtaken me, and I cannot see; they are more than the hairs of my head; my heart fails me.
Psa 40:13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me! O LORD, make haste to help me!
Psa 40:14 Let those be put to shame and disappointed altogether who seek to snatch away my life; let those be turned back and brought to dishonor who desire my hurt!
Psa 40:15 Let those be appalled because of their shame who say to me, "Aha, Aha!"
Psa 40:16 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the LORD!"
Psa 40:17 As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God!

God bless!
-Justin

1 comment:

Bisceglia Family said...

Honoring our parents is indeed far more important than say, blogging. Sometimes trivial things can become a distraction or take time from the things that really matter. Thanks for sharing.

God bless!
~Kathrina, the Fourth Rose